I’m looking for the equivalent of a Senior ABM or BM that has some Digital Marketing experience (not extensive and not technical).
Over a period of 6 months this person will work directly with 1 client that has to launch a new eCommerce platform in Italy.
Jobs to be done:
- Project Management the website Launch
- Interact with Global team in Geneva and Local team in Italy to coordinate project effort
- Provide suggestions to better implement the website in Italy
- Validate project is implemented with Excellence
- Manage content localization and eventual new content creation
- Manage the creation of the launch plan
The person is needed from early september and for a period of 6 months.
– Must speak Italian and English
Location: Free within Europe
Feel free to share with your network
Founded in 1901, the NCGA is one of the largest regional golf associations in the US, with more than 175,000 individual members who belong to more than 1300 clubs throughout NorCal and into Nevada. Our vision is to ensure the game is vibrant, inclusive, and accessible. Among other services, the NCGA provides its members with official handicap indexes, owns and operates two golf courses (Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge), annually conducts more than 50 championships and over 600 days of competitive golf for all abilities, sponsors casual golf outings, travel, and special events, publishes NCGA Golf magazine and PLUS digital monthly magazine, secures exclusive member discounts on products and services and created and is expanding the Youth on Course Foundation.
Objectives – Responsible for Membership # and Retention , Member Participation and Satisfaction, Club Participation, Advertising and Sponsorship Revenue, P&L, Personnel Mgt.
Core Responsibility – Single point accountability for marketing/business development for NCGA members and clubs, Develop strategy and annual business plan to deliver the overall objectives, Ensure coordinated brand positioning exists for member/club communications, Upside plans, Execution of plans, and Agency oversite.
Key Projects – Membership Retention, Satisfaction, and Acquisition Initiatives and Campaigns, Equity Management/Branding oversite, Member Clubs Strategy, Business Assessments and Budget, Oversite for advertising and sponsorship sales.
The Digital Transformation Executive Consultant will be responsible for assessing the state of digitalization of a major financial services company. Client is expecting an assessment of their current digital state, analysis of their business model(s), recommendations to develop their digital capabilities, and organizational changes required to reach and sustain stated goals.
The primary function of this position is creating graphics for a vast range of marketing initiatives including: website graphics (desktop / mobile), print ads, social media, product packaging, print catalog, brochures, leaflets, etc. The ideal candidate will also possess experience and skillsets around online marketing and social media.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with establishment owners, marketing professionals and operations
As was afterwards learned, the Bachelor had met with the most surprising success; all the more wonderful, for that while cruising in the same seas numerous other vessels had gone entire months without securing a single fish.