P&G Alumni Foundation Grants
A Force for Good Multiplier - Empowering New Sustainable Futures
Do you know a P&G alum who volunteers in their community? Are they building sustainable employment opportunities for those in need through:
- Job skills development & vocational training,
- Business-related skills education & training, or
- Viable entrepreneurial or business ventures.
If so, then let them know about our annual Grants Program …
- Each grant award usually ranges from $10,000-$25,000 and are for one year. Organizations can apply for additional grants in future years.
- The application process is easily accessible, and application window is usually only open for 1 month (April – May). Grant awards operate on a calendar year basis.
- The application must demonstrate how your organization/program contributes toward sustainable employment opportunities, promotes entrepreneurial business growth and measures results.
- One or more P&G alums must be actively and meaningfully involved with the charitable organization for a minimum of one year.
- The charitable organization must be in existence for a minimum of two fiscal years and provide financial statements upon request.
The P&G Alumni Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the P&G Alumni Network. We multiply the efforts of P&G alums providing people in need economic paths to prosperity. Through strategic grant-making to charitable organizations with active P&G alumni involvement, we empower people around the globe to build bright, sustainable futures through job skills, vocational training, and entrepreneurships.