See what’s happening in the next 90 days
- JUNE 13Bahroz Hussain: Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- JULY 11Sophie Blum Chief Marketing, Channels & Digital Officer - Executive Board member, Puratos - Innovation on a Shoestring: 3 Tips to Be Creative with Reduced Budgets While Driving ROI: Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- JULY 14Vineyard Experience - "Tour, Talk, & Tasting" to benefit the P&G Alumni Foundation, Free Virtual Event & Limited In-Person Dinner: Healdsburg, CA, USAFind out details and join here
- AUGUST 8Waqi Munim: Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- AUG 10Fireside chat with Javier Goizueta: Atllanta
- SEPT 12Loïc Tassel: Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- NOV 2- 4 Global Conference: Meeting the Moment: WASH DC Find out details and join here
- OnDemandWeekly Podcast - Sunday Drops: PODCASTFind out details and join here
Connecting the talent, ideas, and resources of P&G Alumni worldwide
The P&G Alumni Network was founded by former P&G’ers to connect the talent, ideas, and resources of P&G Alumni. By building on existing connections and making new ones – we impact our communities through engaging events, enriching content, and philanthropy. As a nonprofit with more than a hundred thousand members across cities and chapters worldwide, the P&G Alumni Network is officially recognized and supported by Procter & Gamble
Join us on June 13th for a LIVE webinar with Bahroz Hussain, Head of E-commerce Finance Americas at The LEGO Group, for an engaging session on “Money Mastery: Strategies to […]
Join us for a relaxed networking event after work. No speakers, no presentations, just pure human connection, insightful conversations and fun. CONTRIBUTION Everyone pays for their own consumption LOGISTICS (coming […]
Join us on August 8th for a LIVE webinar with Waqi Munim, Founder of Courageous Minds and the previous Finance Director of the APP Region at P&G, for an engaging […]
Join us on September 12th for a LIVE webinar with Loïc Tassel, President of Europe at P&G, for an engaging session on “The Change in Marketing: What WEB3 Means for […]
Help the Network
Make an Impact
Got useful skills, interesting ideas, or resources? Want to work alongside fellow Alums on Network programs? We want you – so join our team!
The P&G Alumni Network funds economic empowerment initiatives around the world – and is powered by P&G people, like you.
June 21, 2022
Podcast: Julie Eddleman
This Pride Month, we wanted to replay a few conversations with past LGBTQIA+ guests from the podcast, and what better executive to revisit than Julie Eddleman, DoubleVerify’s Global Chief Commercial Officer?!
June 18, 2022
FREE Coaching Consults!
Find out how being part of the wonderful extended P&G family can help you navigate these pressures.
June 16, 2022
You Can Help Families Rise Out of Poverty!
There’s still time for the P&G Fund for Gender Equality to match your gift to the P&G Alumni Foundation!
Network content for your Enrichment
Learnings from Leaders is a top-rated weekly podcast where you can hear weekly, candid conversations with the leaders you know, but want to know more about.
Engage with inspiring thought leaders and experts to gain key insights on topics from marketing, retirement, diversity and inclusion, and more
Stay Connected with local Alumni from 50+ local chapters around the world with live and virtual events featuring insightful speakers, panels, and networking.
P&G Alumni Award Recipients
Community Service Award, 2017
Humanitarian Award, 2009
The Innovation Award, 2021
Community Service Award, 2013
General Management Award, 2019
McElroy Award, 2021
“Welcome to the P&G Alumni Network! I am very proud of our alumni organization.
Through our local Chapters, nonprofit Foundation and members like you — we are making a positive impact in our communities around the world.
I hope you’ll join us to connect, contribute, and make a difference.”