See what’s happening in the next 90 days
- MARCHGame | DUBAI: Chapter
- MARCHInternational Women's Day - "Unsung Heroes" Match: Foundation/WLF
- MARCH 14Group CFO at Schwan-STABILO Group Anke Buttler: “Climbing Mountains—How to Lead People Successfully through Change”: Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- MARCH 15Unleashing the Power of Your Network - presented by P&G Alumni Coaching Team: On-Demand Webinar
- MARCH 15P&G Alumni Foundation Ambassadors connect to celebrate success and build future plans.: Foundation Ambassador Appreciation Day
- MARCH 22P&G Alumni Women Authors (a panel of published alumni authors): WLF LondonFind out details and join here
- MARCH 23In Person networking México: Mexico
- APRIL 3P& G Alumni Foundation 2023 Grant Applications now Open: PGAF Grant Applications OpensFind out details and join here
- APRIL 19Inteligencia Artificial: Spanish Speaking Webinar
- SPRINGLarchmont Yacht Club: Chapter
- MAY 6Love All- Hate None: Lisbon, Portugal
- MAY 9Hesham Tohamy Abd El Hak, President, P&G Femcare- "Leadership Across Cultures": Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- MAY 13P&G Alumni Foundation 2023 Grant Applications now Closed: PGAF Grant Application closingFind out details and join here
- MAY 18Gala Dinner: Mexico
- JUNE 13Vincent Litrico: Enrichment Series
- JUNE 15Cannes Advertising Event Networking Mexico: Mexico
- JULY 11"Sophie Blum Chief Marketing, Channels & Digital Officer - Executive Board member, Puratos -""Innovation on a Shoestring: 3 Tips to Be Creative with Reduced Budgets While Driving ROI""": Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- AUGUST 8"Waqi Munim, Founder, Courageous Minds & Previous Finance Director, APP Region at P&G- ""How to Lead Courageously"" ": Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- SEPT 12Loïc Tassel, President, Europe, P&G- ""The Change in Marketing: What WEB3 Means for CPG & Consumers Around the World"" ": Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- OCT 10TBD WLF : Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- NOV 2- 4 Global Conference: Meeting the Moment: WASH DC Find out details and join here
- DEC 12TD Sponsored : Enrichment SeriesFind out details and join here
- OnDemandWeekly Podcast - Sunday Drops: PODCASTFind out details and join here
- OCT 5Work-Life Harmony with Purpose - presented by P&G Alumni Coaching Team: On-Demand Webinar
Connecting the talent, ideas, and resources of P&G Alumni worldwide
The P&G Alumni Network was founded by former P&G’ers to connect the talent, ideas, and resources of P&G Alumni. By building on existing connections and making new ones – we impact our communities through engaging events, enriching content, and philanthropy. As a nonprofit with more than a hundred thousand members across cities and chapters worldwide, the P&G Alumni Network is officially recognized and supported by Procter & Gamble
Join us on April 11th for a LIVE webinar with Al Rajwani, Board Member at BioBridge Global & Previous GM for APP Region at P&G, for an engaging session on […]
We invite you to an Iftar to celebrate the holy month of Ramadan. CONTRIBUTION The Iftar is 200 AED. Payment made at the restaurant. LOGISTICS To see the location, please […]
Join us on May 9th for a LIVE webinar with Hesham Tohamy Abd El Hak, President of Femcare P&G, for an engaging session on “Leadership Across Cultures.”
Join us on June 13th for a LIVE webinar with Bahroz Hussain, CFO for Lego, for an engaging session on “Money Mastery: Strategies to Achieving Financial Freedom.”
What exactly is the Metaverse and how can it help you build your brand and business? Join us to find out. WE WILL COVER (coming soon) AGENDA 6.30pm Registration […]
Help the Network
Make an Impact
Got useful skills, interesting ideas, or resources? Want to work alongside fellow Alums on Network programs? We want you – so join our team!
The P&G Alumni Network funds economic empowerment initiatives around the world – and is powered by P&G people, like you.
June 21, 2022
Podcast: Julie Eddleman
This Pride Month, we wanted to replay a few conversations with past LGBTQIA+ guests from the podcast, and what better executive to revisit than Julie Eddleman, DoubleVerify’s Global Chief Commercial Officer?!
June 18, 2022
FREE Coaching Consults!
Find out how being part of the wonderful extended P&G family can help you navigate these pressures.
June 16, 2022
You Can Help Families Rise Out of Poverty!
There’s still time for the P&G Fund for Gender Equality to match your gift to the P&G Alumni Foundation!
Network content for your Enrichment
Learnings from Leaders is a top-rated weekly podcast where you can hear weekly, candid conversations with the leaders you know, but want to know more about.
Engage with inspiring thought leaders and experts to gain key insights on topics from marketing, retirement, diversity and inclusion, and more
Stay Connected with local Alumni from 50+ local chapters around the world with live and virtual events featuring insightful speakers, panels, and networking.
P&G Alumni Award Recipients
Community Service Award, 2017
Humanitarian Award, 2009
The Innovation Award, 2021
Community Service Award, 2013
General Management Award, 2019
McElroy Award, 2021
“Welcome to the P&G Alumni Network! I am very proud of our alumni organization.
Through our local Chapters, nonprofit Foundation and members like you — we are making a positive impact in our communities around the world.
I hope you’ll join us to connect, contribute, and make a difference.”