The Change Management Lead role is part of the AMET People & Organization Team working for the ekaterra establishment project “Blossom”. The role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring on time, in full communication flow regarding change appraoch to be followed, from Global Blossom Change Management Team to AMET Blossom and Country Teams.
- Leading initiatives, in partnership with Country Blossom Change Champions, to enable the change in market via trainings and engagement events. Ensure all key employees are equipped with necessary information to manage / operate in the new ways of working.
- Leading adoption tracking for AMET in partnership with Global Blossom Change Management Team.
- Driving action / adoption across key employee groups in a structured, methodical appraoch.
- Helping audiences see the benefits of new systems, ways of working or new cultures.
- Supporting the global team to plan any regional or local change impacts and subsequent interventions
- Operational Discipline, ability to handle multiple peiorirties and Influencing others to achieve goals will be critical skills.
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills,
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work with stretch deadlines
- Proficiency in English.
This is a fixed term role linked to ekaterra’s establishment as an independent company after separation from Unilever. The role will report to the Head of People & Organization, AMET. As the role can be done remotely, it can be based in Cairo, Istanbul or Dubai.