2023 CATAPULT STAR ENTREPRENEUR FINALISTS
Published October 2, 2023 by pgalums in
It is time to rally around for the top ten Catapult Entrepreneur of the Year submissions for 2023!
More than fifty company founders and their teams submitted their global companies to this year’s competition. All fifty+ companies were subject to a detailed and rigorous evaluation.
Of the top ten finalists, there was good representation across geographies, with four North American, two European, two Latin American, one Asian, and one Middle Eastern company on the shortlist.
Read on to find out which companies came out at the top of the rankings:
- Instar Brands (www.instarbrands.com) – Brand management and support platform for fast-moving consumer brands that wish to launch and scale up in the US market.
- People OneHealth (https://peopleonehealth.com/) – Health system that combines healthcare services and a monthly membership business model.
- Phenix Software (https://phenixps.com/) – Planning and scheduling software for process manufacturers.
- Purepost (www.purepost.co) – Solution that provides a fast & accurate way to connect skilled, qualified candidates to career opportunities.
- AccuPredict Services (https://accupredict.io/) – Smart sensors for heavy-machinery failure prediction’.
- Diplomat / Rooster (https://www.diplomat-global.com) – AI based SaaS platform enabling “continuous replenishment” logistics management for retail.
- CNCC (www.cafamilia.com) – Industrial grade infrastructure for the treatment of textile waste management.
- Trendsights (https://www.trendsights.ai) – Marketing intelligence platform that integrates influencers, online channels and competitor monitoring to generate actionable content.
- EchoWorth Tech (https://www.ecoworth-tech.com/) – Wastewater management solution.
- Bright Concept (www.yoloshops.com) – A global teen accessory brand with a social mission.
Recognition of these companies and selection of the winner will take place at the P&G Alums Global Conference on November 2-5th in Washington D.C. So be there to cheer them on!