Founded in 1901, the NCGA is one of the largest regional golf associations in the US, with more than 175,000 individual members who belong to more than 1300 clubs throughout NorCal and into Nevada. Our vision is to ensure the game is vibrant, inclusive, and accessible. Among other services, the NCGA provides its members with official handicap indexes, owns and operates two golf courses (Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge), annually conducts more than 50 championships and over 600 days of competitive golf for all abilities, sponsors casual golf outings, travel, and special events, publishes NCGA Golf magazine and PLUS digital monthly magazine, secures exclusive member discounts on products and services and created and is expanding the Youth on Course Foundation.
Objectives – Responsible for Membership # and Retention , Member Participation and Satisfaction, Club Participation, Advertising and Sponsorship Revenue, P&L, Personnel Mgt.
Core Responsibility – Single point accountability for marketing/business development for NCGA members and clubs, Develop strategy and annual business plan to deliver the overall objectives, Ensure coordinated brand positioning exists for member/club communications, Upside plans, Execution of plans, and Agency oversite.
Key Projects – Membership Retention, Satisfaction, and Acquisition Initiatives and Campaigns, Equity Management/Branding oversite, Member Clubs Strategy, Business Assessments and Budget, Oversite for advertising and sponsorship sales.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in telecommunications, computer science, electrical engineering or closely related field.
Five years of experience in wireless telecommunications performing work related to Wireless system administration, Microwave backhaul design and support, public safety radio system administration and support, P25 digital radio system acquisition, telephone service ordering, and/or coordinating the maintenance or operation of large voice communications systems. Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Two-Way Radio and Broadband Wireless Communications Systems, including P25 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) System and 4G LTE systems.
- IP based large scale network deployments, integration, operations and support.
- Voice (including voice messaging), video, and data communications systems, performance capabilities, and evaluative techniques used to determine telephone, video, and data communications service requirements.
- Trends and current developments in the wireless communications field, including methods, procedures, systems, and equipment.
- Rules, codes, regulations, and laws applicable to the wireless telecommunications sector.
- Rate structures and billing procedures of communications common carriers.
- Report preparation.
- Design, plan, and specify a Wireless Communications System.
- Plan, coordinate, and track complex projects.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Operate a personal computer.