2017 P&G Alumni Conference
Attend the 2017 P&G Alumni Network
Cincinnati, Oct. 9-13
Join hundreds of your alumni friends to network and reconnect as we return to Cincinnati - now a nationally-recognized hub for technology and the arts - for a week of amazing events:
- 2.5-day Main Conference: "Catapulting Into the World Ahead of Us"
- CEO Roundtable with Meg Whitman, Scott Cook, & Jim McNerney
- Innovation Technical Summit
- Generation NOW Young Professional Summit
- Small Business Symposium
- P&G Alumni Awards
- 40 under 40 Networking Event. Nominations Open!
- Reunion Party, Gala Dinner, & much more!!
Confirmed Speakers: David Taylor (P&G CEO), John Pepper (P&G former CEO), Meg Whitman (HP CEO), Benno Dorer (Clorox CEO), Jim McNerney (Boeing/3M former CEO), Scott Cook (Intuit Founder & Chairman), Pete Blackshaw (Nestlé Digital), Tim Kopp (Hyde Park Ventures), Geoff Lewis (Founders Fund), Ben Lerer (Lerer Hippeau Ventures), Wendy Lea (Cintrifuse), and many more to be announced!
$100 "Early bird" discount until April 23, 2017
- Get Access: Partner sponsor opportunities available! pgalums.com/sponsor